Tainan Red House Track Ride

Tainan Red House Track
23 Mar 2009
Tainan County
more photos on ddhbike's blog
Google Map






After my sleepless night and got up at 545am this morning, finally I got the chance to have a taste of the Red House track after missing few rides with FSB club who had planned the track for awhile and had held a race with 300 riders 2 weeks back. A German lady, Sabrina who had been in Taiwan for a month had joined us with the ride. She is currently studying here and I must say she speaks Mandrain pretty well.


It was a pretty hot day and I could still feel my back burning as I am blogging. I had underestimated the ride and took about a liter of water. The distance of the ride covers 20km of technical trial with plently of downhill section and switch back. The ground were hardpacked and it feels like riding in the Malaysian rubber plantation. Overall I feel this is a pretty good track the club has laid out. View here for the last race

After the ride we stopped for lunch somewhere in Tainan city. This is one of the best pork rib vegetable noodle I tasted. The broth is light, tasty and the noodles are made from vegetable. The plate of mix dish was great too, seaweed, straw mushroom, tau-hu, tau-por etc. I give 4 out of 5 star. Definitely I will stop by again if I am around the neighbourhood. Shop location : N22° 58' E120° 17.3'






No comments: