LP Discovery

Saturday 30 May 2009
Koahsiung backyard (LP or Broken Hill)

Together me, ak and Meng Hwee a fellow undergrad from the local Uni here met in the afternoon for a short discovery ride in LP. ak's idea was to find more tracks around the area so we can loop-up with the existing known track. So together with my GPS we set off to explore the unknown.


the trial feels like woodcutter back home in Singapore, plenty of roots!!



like in woodcutter, these are one of the roots that you have to ride over



ak suggested that we make a small bridge so in future we can ride over without stopping




ak taking a load test on the mini bridge




next comes Meng Hwee......



a close up view of my wheels over the bridge



next project... single track, five inch log brigde!! I was tempted to bunny hop over!!



but then.......HiHo Silver!!!





highest point on Broken Hill



better clearing..only for 100mtrs


one of those ruins you will find in the forest.

It was a short interesting ride. It's less than 10km from my place, guess I will make this my training ground in future.

No comments: